Subject: Re: port-macppc web stuff
To: Dan Winship <danw@MIT.EDU>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 06/15/1999 15:50:58
On Tue, 15 Jun 1999, Dan Winship wrote:

> I redid the port-macppc homepage into the "new port homepage style"
> (not that much difference) and started writing a FAQ. The FAQ still
> needs a lot of work.

	Its still an incredible improvement :)

> You can see the work-in-progress at:
>
>     http://web.mit.edu/danw/netbsd/htdocs/Ports/macppc/

	Storming - I have to ask.. "when can we get this on
	www.netbsd.org" :)

> The FAQ is a mix of old stuff (grabbed from the handful of previous
> macppc pages, and the mailing list archives) and some new stuff, and
> lots of "XXX"s indicating where more stuff needs to go. If people have
> more definitive information to fill in any of the blanks, or more
> questions, or more answers (answers are better than questions :-),
> mail me or the list and I'll incorporate them. Or if you think any of
> my answers suck, suggest a rewrite and I'll incorporate that.
>
> (There's also some additional stuff in Documentation/network/netboot/,
> which is linked to from the FAQ, which people should sanity-check
> too.)

	I'd be inclined to try to move the 'cross-compiling' question to
	one of the non port specific FAQs, and link to it there, but
	otherwise, more than very nice :)

	You might want to take it a pass through weblint just to see
	if it picks up anything.

		David/absolute

         -=- They took away my irony, but they left my deceit  -=-