Subject: port-macppc web stuff
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Dan Winship <danw@MIT.EDU>
List: port-macppc
Date: 06/15/1999 22:02:55
I redid the port-macppc homepage into the "new port homepage style"
(not that much difference) and started writing a FAQ. The FAQ still
needs a lot of work.

You can see the work-in-progress at:

    http://web.mit.edu/danw/netbsd/htdocs/Ports/macppc/

The FAQ is a mix of old stuff (grabbed from the handful of previous
macppc pages, and the mailing list archives) and some new stuff, and
lots of "XXX"s indicating where more stuff needs to go. If people have
more definitive information to fill in any of the blanks, or more
questions, or more answers (answers are better than questions :-),
mail me or the list and I'll incorporate them. Or if you think any of
my answers suck, suggest a rewrite and I'll incorporate that.

(There's also some additional stuff in Documentation/network/netboot/,
which is linked to from the FAQ, which people should sanity-check
too.)

-- Dan