Subject: Re: New to netbsd
To: EuphoriaDJ <eddthompson@ssi.parlorcity.com>
From: Henry B. Hotz <hotz@jpl.nasa.gov>
List: port-macppc
Date: 06/11/1999 15:17:14
At 5:46 AM -0700 6/11/99, EuphoriaDJ wrote:
>don't know if this is off topic to the list but I was wondering where I
>could buy netbsd cd for Mac
>I have a 68030 Classic II, a Mac VXII, and an imac. I already have some
>experience with unix-alikes,

There are those who whould argue that *BSD is the real thing and everything
else is an immitation, legal tradmarks aside.  Let's not start a flame war
though.

If you poke around the www.netbsd.org site you should find a pointer to Bob
Nestor who supposedly will provide Mac68k specific CD-ROM's for $5.  A
better place to ask for the Classic II and the IIvx would be on the
port-mac68k@netbsd.org list.

For imac this is the right list and I presume the "official" CD-ROM would
be best when it becomes available.