Subject: OpenFirmware on PowerCenter Pro
To: PortMacPPC-NetBSD <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Andy Finnell <andyf@vei.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 06/08/1999 18:01:26
Thanks for the help guys.  I went and got Bootvars and went and tracked
down Technote 1061 about OpenFirmware.  Unfortunately (as you can read
below), paths to the display node are not generic, but machine specific.
 Any idea what mine would be, if I'm on a PowerCenter Pro 180, with a
Sony Multiscan 100sx hooked up to the PC monitor port?  A section of the
1061 Technote about setting the monitor and keyboard is attached below.

I suppose I could try their example....

Thanks in advance,

	-andy