Subject: ofwboot.elf ???
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Mark & Suzanne <gcs@s054.aone.net.au>
List: port-macppc
Date: 05/24/1999 08:38:44
Hi Guys,
    trying to net boot my B&W with 1.4. I seem to be short one vital
component - ofwboot.elf ? I have the ofwboot from /usr/mdec which is not elf
and also fails to boot -message about it not being correct after it gets
loaded by ofw. Dunix is the boot host and is quite happily answering the
bootp/tftp requests and nfs if I get past the no boot image phase.

    I assume that this magic ofwboot.elf goes and tftp's netbsd from the
same place after its loaded but where do I get this ofwboot.elf ??? or is
this image now scarce because its been replaced ???

    Cheers
        Mark :)