Subject: Re: wrong URL (Re: Mesh scsi)
To: None <mjreilly@flshcom.net>
From: None <Keiki_Sunagawa@yokogawa.co.jp>
List: port-macppc
Date: 05/19/1999 10:50:58
Hi,

1999/05/19 03:29:00, Matthew Reilly  wrote:

> Ok, I downloaded this disk image and I still get the same problem.
> It recognizes the Mesh bus and then I get two "unexpected
> disconnects" then it recognizes the CD-ROM drive.

What the model is it?  There are devices some quirks, it might be the
case.

> When I start up the installer it only sees the IDE drive and not the
> 1 gig drive I have connected to the Mesh bus. Could it be the drive?
> It's an older Conner drive pulled out of a Quadra 800. Any ideas?

Is the Conner drive connected to MESH recognized under MacOS (on
PowerMac)?  If so, the problem may be ours...  Did you check the cable
and bus termination?  Why not remove the CD-ROM from the bus
temporarily and check if the problem still remains?

Ok, will you post the startup message?  It'll great help.  If you use
serial console, you don't need write it down by hand...

--
SUNAGAWA Keiki