Subject: Re: wrong URL (Re: Mesh scsi)
To: <>
From: Matthew Reilly <mjreilly@flashcom.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 05/18/1999 18:29:00
SUNAGAWA Keiki wrote:

> SUNAGAWA Keiki <kei_sun@ba2.so-net.ne.jp> wrote:
>
> Keiki> ftp://ftp05.u-page.so-net.ne.jp/ba2/kei_sun/boot.fs
>
> Matthew Reilly told me that anonymous access to the above
> URL is not allowed.  Try this instead:
>
> http://www05.u-page.so-net.ne.jp/ba2/kei_sun/boot.fs
>
> ftp command comes with recent version of NetBSD can handle
> it directly.
>
> Sorry for inconvenience.
>
> --
> SUNAGAWA Keiki <kei_sun@ba2.so-net.ne.jp>
> Hack on NetBSD, and your code runs on over 20 architectures!

Ok, I downloaded this disk image and I still get the same problem. It
recognizes the Mesh bus and then I get two "unexpected disconnects" then
it recognizes the CD-ROM drive. When I start up the installer it only
sees the IDE drive and not the 1 gig drive I have connected to the Mesh
bus. Could it be the drive? It's an older Conner drive pulled out of a
Quadra 800. Any ideas?

cheers,

matthew reilly