Subject: Re: Mesh scsi
To: None <>
From: SUNAGAWA Keiki <>
List: port-macppc
Date: 05/18/1999 07:11:58
Matthew Reilly <> wrote:

Matthew> I've got a Supermac C600/200 (603e) that I'm trying
Matthew> to install Netbsd on.

Matthew> I've tried various disk images from
Matthew> but none of them seem to recognize the Mesh SCSI
Matthew> bus that is the machines sole SCSI bus.  Then
Matthew> installer starts but the only disk it sees is the
Matthew> IDE drive where my MacOS partitions reside.

Hmm, MESH SCSI works well on my Power Mac clone for a couple
of month.

Matthew> I'd rather not repartition my IDE drive so the 1
Matthew> gig SCSI drive on the Mesh bus is my only
Matthew> alternative. Any ideas on what I can do or where I
Matthew> could look for more clues?

I have built 1.4 install floppy image from my local source
and uploaded it into the location.  It recognized my MESH
and disklabel/mount worked properly.  Please try it and let
me know the result.

Hack on NetBSD, and your code runs on over 20 architectures!