Subject: Re: ide working in B&W G3!
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: David Wetzel <dave@turbocat.de>
List: port-macppc
Date: 04/28/1999 02:15:53
> From: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@nas.nasa.gov>

> Jason Thorpe, Chris Demetriou, and I have gotten pciide working on my Blue
> & White G3. The problem is in how bandit.c sets up the bus space tags for
> the MPC106.
(...)

> Here's dmesg from my boot!

(...)

Looks nice. What is now missing to use a real operating sytem on the current
G3 PowerBooks? Were can I ftp an kernel to test it? The last time I tried it
is notet in this list. Has something changed since then?

---
   _  _
 _(_)(_)_  David Wetzel, Turbocat's Development,
(_) __ (_) Buchhorster Strasse, D-16567 Muehlenbeck/Berlin, FRG,
  _/  \_   Fax +49 33056 82835 NeXTmail dave@turbocat.de
 (______)  http://www.turbocat.de/
           DEVELOPMENT * CONSULTING * ADMINISTRATION