Subject: Re: New G3 PB?
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: David Wetzel <dave@turbocat.de>
List: port-macppc
Date: 03/12/1999 17:13:27
> From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <benh@mipsys.com>

> Hum, I beleive the blue G3 doesn't need BootX at all, there is a
> perfectly working implementation of OF on this machine.

Does this mean that I have to boot MacOS 8.x every time before booting
NetBSD just as I did in the old days on my Amiga 3000?

My plan is to install MacOS 8.x, Mac OS X Server (for WebObjects etc) and NetBSD.
It would be nice to have a boot menu. Is this possible?

Or can you tell the OF-to boot Partition# 1, 2 or 3?

I have never booted such a power-toy :-)

---
   _  _
 _(_)(_)_  David Wetzel, Turbocat's Development,
(_) __ (_) Buchhorster Strasse, D-16567 Muehlenbeck/Berlin, FRG,
  _/  \_   Fax +49 33056 82835 NeXTmail dave@turbocat.de
 (______)  http://www.turbocat.de/
           DEVELOPMENT * CONSULTING * ADMINISTRATION