Subject: Re: snap-990119
To: None <skippy@macro.Stanford.EDU, tsubai@iri.co.jp>
From: Aaron Jackson <jackson@negril.msrce.howard.edu>
List: port-macppc
Date: 01/23/1999 14:04:38
>Where (when) do you get this?  I didn't see when I tested the installer.
>(on 8500, MESH SCSI:-).  boot.fs with MESH support is available from
>ftp://nandra.iri.co.jp/pub/NetBSD/macppc/mesh/)

I used the macos program bootvariables to get into open firmware and
then I typed 'boot fd0:bsd' which caused the computer to boot from the
floppy.  I get the prompt to set the terminal to be vt100, and then
get the (I)nstall (S)hell (H)alt prompt.  If I type an "I", I get the
seg fault.  If I type an "S"  I have to press the caps lock before any
lower case letters appear on the screen, but I can use the commands with
no problem.  I'll give the new boot.fs a try and let you (the list
really) know what happens.

Aaron Jackson