Subject: Re: snap-990119
To: Tsubai Masanari <tsubai@iri.co.jp>
From: Bill Studenmund <skippy@macro.Stanford.EDU>
List: port-macppc
Date: 01/22/1999 14:01:01
On Thu, 21 Jan 1999, Tsubai Masanari wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I made a new binary snapshot including X11.  It is available from
> ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/macppc/snapshot/19990119/ and
> mirror sites.

Yea!

Unfortunatly, the boot floppy still doesn't like me.

Now I'm trying to install on an 8500. I have open firmware set to use the
screen for video (it looks hideous!), and can get the floppy to boot. I
tell it it's got a vt100 and that I want to install. I then get:

uid 0 on/: file system full
/: write failed, file system is full
Segmentation fault.

Any suggestions? I really would like to have a working machine! :-)

The disk image (from the 19990119) snapshot has 47k free. There doesn't
seem to be a mount_mfs on the disk to make a memory fs to get some more
space. :-(

Take care,

Bill