Subject: What's working?
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Bill Studenmund <skippy@macro.Stanford.EDU>
List: port-macppc
Date: 01/11/1999 11:45:45
I'm starting a new job, and get my choice of computer to put on my desk. I
want to put some type of powermac on here, but I need one which works.

"work" means we support on-board mass storage (SCSI or IDE), keyboard,
mouse, and video.

7600's and 8500's are available, and I could probably get a G3 if I push.
Are they "working?"

Also, can someone make boot floppies? I'd like to get NetBSD up on my home
G3, but the latest boot floppy (early Dec 98) crashes with a Trap 200 in
boot. I think Tsubai put in a fix for that, but it was latter in December.

Take care,

Bill