Port-mac68k archive

Re: NetBSD-current on Quadra 610

I haven't seen any problems with a kernel compiled from 8-July sources
even with weeks of compiling, and a netbsd-7 kernel and userland compiled
from this morning at least boots and has been compiling for a few hours
without problems.

Do you explicitly specify HAVE_GCC=48 somewhere, or
you just tried it with the default gcc 4.5.3?

If you are using the default gcc 4.5.3,
your first post means that kernels compiled by gcc 4.5.3
with -O2 didn't work but works with -O2 -fno-reorder-blocks?

Yes. It didn't work before you committed the optimization change, and then did work after you committed.

I'm compiling everything now with HAVE_GCC=48 and will report back when I test it.

Thanks,
John