Port-mac68k archive

Re: Where do the mac68k packages on ftp.netbsd.org come from?

On Mar 27, 2013, at 19:38, David Riley <fraveydank%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:

> The whole idea is to get it looking nice in my rack.
> I have a running LC475, that's not the problem; I'd
> just like to put it in my rack instead of piling it
> on top of my SE that I use as a serial console.  I
> never made the claim that it was particularly
> practical. :-)

Heh, and I thought I was the only one doing something like this, though mine is
a Quadra 700 with two Applied Engineering NuBus serial cards in it, which gives
10 serial ports for consoles, and MacTerminal 3.0 can actually handle that.
Mmm, scroll back buffering until the disk fills up! (though it's now on its
third SCSI disk …).

        Erik <fair%netbsd.org@localhost>