Port-mac68k archive

Re: Current state of color X on mac68k?

At 21:49 Uhr +0000 11.11.2009, John Klos wrote:
>I've an occasion to run X on one of my m68k Macs, but I haven't done this
>in at least several years. What's the current state of X on mac68k?

Nothing much above what Ken Nakata left behind. There is a patch tarball
somewhere on ftp.netbsd.org, assembled by Frederick Bruckman, but a plan to
import that to thge NetBSD tree never materialised.

My Quadra 700 running X11 still has netbsd-3; I'll see whether I can find
the time to setup a newer installation.

        hauke