Port-mac68k archive

Re: diff dumping core on netbsd-5

Any ideas? This is a NetBSD 5 system from sources from three days ago or so.

Oops. I didn't mean to send this so quickly - I meant to give a little more information. I'm running diff between two directories of mail spool files (one's the set of originals, the other is a set restored from tape). The smallest file which caused diff to barf so far is 44071530 bytes.

If I unlimit before running diff, it completes that 44071530 byte diff, but if I don't unlimit, it dumps pretty quickly (it doesn't actually run for a while before dumping).

John