Port-mac68k archive

NetBSD 5 and ae*

Hi,

I've decided to start playing with NetBSD 5, but I already have run into a problem which stops me. My ae* cards, either in a Quadra 800 (two different kinds) or in a Quadra 605 show up as ":" instead of "ae0:".

I'm trying to see if I can figure out if the device_xname() changes caused this somehow, but I thought I'd mention this in case anyone else has seen anything different.

John Klos