Port-mac68k archive

Re: 68LC040 support....

Hi, all,

It'll work, but with lots of core dumps. I'll try to build a full NetBSD-4 set using -soft-float and see if that's still functional. I'll post the results here in case anyone else has FPU-less '040s.

I've made an entire build of NetBSD 4 from today's cvs of the netbsd-4 branch with a GENERIC kernel for '040s with soft-float. Not sure how functional it is, so if you try, please report status. It's available here:

ftp.ziaspace.com/pub/NetBSD/mac68k-softfloat/binary/sets/
and
ftp.ziaspace.com/pub/NetBSD/mac68k-softfloat/binary/kernel/

Good luck!

John