Port-mac68k archive

Anybody tried booting a -current kernel recently on mac68k?

I get a hang during startup, with the below backtrace. Note that I
haven't upgraded userland, which is running current from ~2008-04-12.

root file system type: ffs
Sun Jun 15 08:45:03 EST 2008
Panic switch: PC is 0x159912.
Stopped in pid 6.1 (sh) at  netbsd:cpu_Debugger+0x6: unlk a6
db> bt
cpu_Debugger
nmihand
lev7intr
rb_tree_iterate
rb_tree_remove
uvm_pagefree
pmap_remove_mapping
pmap_do_remove
uvm_unmap_remove
uvmspace_free
uvm_proc_exit
exit1
sys_exit
syscall_plain
syscall
trap0

I haven't managed to get a dump, but I do note that it's the same
backtrace on every kernel I've tried for the last ~week. I guess
that might suggest there is some sort of cycle in the red-black tree?

This is on a Quadra 605 with full 68040.

Cheers,
--
Paul Ripke