Port-mac68k archive

Re: NetBooting a Quadra from MacOS X

On 2008/04/24 14:21, Hauke Fath wrote:
At 17:37 Uhr +0200 23.4.2008, Andreas Wolf wrote:
ii) has anyone tried a Mac68k - OS X netboot setup yet (and succeeded)?

No, sorry. To my experience, Apple likes to randomly mess with traditional
unixy configuration in MacOS X and rename them and/or (re)move them.

Not to contradict what Hauke about how Apple likes to mess with traditional configuration ... I agree 8)

But you might get some helpful suggestions here:

        http://www.mspo.com/soekris.html

The NetBSD "client" is not mac68k, but all the configuration on the OS X side is described pretty well (though I have not actually done this).

HTH,
Mark