Port-mac68k archive

Re: telnet

Tim & Alethea Larson wrote:
Martin Husemann wrote:
Edit /etc/inetd.conf, go down a few lines, uncomment the telnet entry, and
do

  /etc/rc.d/inetd reload

It was not commented. I wouldn't need the tcp6 version if I'm not using v6, right? I don't understand the -a valid option, even after reading the man page. I'm guessing that's probably it, but I don't know what to change it to.

telnetd: Authorization failed.

I suspect I need to change the -a argument to "none" or "off" but I am not sure.

Tim

--
Tim & Alethea
christtrek.org