Subject: Magic numbers do not match?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.org>
From: Thomas Carlson <tcarlson@myback40.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/01/2007 08:21:13
I have been following the progress of NetBSD 4.0 through the RC5
version and find that my Powerbook 180 sporting a Cabletron EA414
SCSI/ethernet adaptor can actually boot kern-GENERICSBC just fine
(kern-GENERIC hangs at "waiting for device to settle")  Problem is,
when I use: < /sbin/mount -u -w / > to mount the root file system
read/write and modify /etc/rc.conf to read <rc_configured=YES> I get a
message saying that the magic numbers do not match when I reboot.
What's the problem here?  Any suggestions?

Tom