Subject: Testers needed [was Re: Experimenting with nadb(4)]
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Marco Trillo <marcotrillo@gmail.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/26/2007 00:17:12
Hi,

I've uploaded a tarball which contains a binary kernel image that can
be used to test the adbii driver.

http://www.telefonica.net/web2/marco2z/adbiiwork.tar.bz2

It contains the kernel (netbsd), the source of the work-in-progress
driver, the conf/ subdirectory (for the kernel config) and the
dev/adb/ files with some temporary modifications while the driver is
being tested.

This is my dmesg with adbii:
http://www.telefonica.net/web2/marco2z/dmesg

If you have one of these models:
- Centris 610
- Centris 650
- Macintosh II, IIci, IIcx, Iix
- Quadra 610
- Quadra 650
- Quadra 700
- Quadra 800
- SE/30

then I would be very thankful if you test the kernel and tell how well
or bad it works for you.

If you do not want the kernel to mess with your current installation,
I recommend setting the 'single user' flag in the booter.

Thanks!