Subject: CONTACT GLOBAL SPEED COURIER COMPANY LIMITED FOR DELIVERY OF YOUR PACKAGE
To: None <port-mac68k@NETBSD.ORG>
From: Barr.Fredrick Mdula <chineduike12@yahoo.fr>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/03/2007 02:43:06
Hello my dear,

I have been waiting for you since to come down here and pick your money but I did not
heard from you since that time as we fixed.Then I went and deposited the $1.5,000 000.00 Million USA Dollars,as consignment box to GLOBAL SPEED  COURIER COMPANY LIMITED in Benin Republic,because I travelled to SAUDI ARABIA to visit my friend and i will not come back till next month ending.

I want You to contact the GLOBAL SPEED  COURIER COMPANY LIMITED to know when they will deliver your package. I have paid for the delivering charges and security fee including the keeping fee.The only money you have to send to them is the,insurance fee, which is $95.00 Us Dollars to received your package.

CONTACT PERSON; DR.DAVID AKA  DISTRICT
MANAGER GLOBAL SPEED Courier Company Limited BENIN REPUBLIC.
E-mail:(gspcourier_company_limited835@yahoo.fr)
CONTACT PHONE+229-9369-7920

Try to contact them as soon as possible to avoid increasing the insurancefee. I gave them your delivering address but you have to reconfirm it to them again to avoid any mistake on the delivering.

Reconfirm below information to the company.
Home telephone---------------------
Office telephone---------------------

Let me know as soon as you receive your package,and check the contents weather the
complete of the total  $1.5,000 000.00

Regards
Barr.Fredrick Mdula