Subject: Re: Framebuffer test kernel
To: Julio M. Merino Vidal <jmmv84@gmail.com>
From: Hauke Fath <hauke@Espresso.Rhein-Neckar.DE>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/31/2007 22:53:17
At 21:00 Uhr +0200 31.8.2007, Julio M. Merino Vidal wrote:
>> The colour X server doesn't work, which was to be expected.
>
>Does the current X server rely on macfb?  I mean, did it work before
>and does not work with the kernel I posted?

Both the distributed monochrome-only Xmac68k and the older Xmac68k_color
from ftp.netbsd.org worked before.

Neither of them works with your kernel. I tried to ktrace(1) the X servers,
but the kdump putput doesn't make sense to me - is the mismatch between
netbsd-4 userland and -current kernel relevant here?

	hauke