Subject: Re: Documentation for graphics cards
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Tim & Alethea Larson <thelarsons3@cox.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/29/2007 08:58:08
Julio M. Merino Vidal wrote:
> Well, I'd certainly welcome a full-features 68040 chip (or two) -- that
> is, with a built-in FPU.  The ones I have are 68LC040 and they are slow
> as molasses.  Plus some extra RAM for a Performa 475 (80 ns, 72 pin
> SIMM) could be helpful too.  Anyone? :-)

I definitely have some RAM of those specs, however the 475 only has a
single slot and it will be hard to find anything larger than 16 MiB,
giving you a total of only 20 MiB.  I know for a fact the largest I have
is 16 MiB.

I have a Q660AV in rough, but working (IIRC), condition.  I was going to
say I could pull its CPU for you (as long as it is socketed) but maybe
you'd rather have the whole box?  Then you'd have a higher RAM ceiling too.

Where are you located, for purposes of shipping estimates?

Tim
--
Tim & Alethea
christtrek.org