Subject: Re: Documentation for graphics cards
To: None <mngrif@gmail.com>
From: Julio M. Merino Vidal <jmmv84@gmail.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/29/2007 13:21:31
On Aug 29, 2007, at 12:07 PM, mngrif@gmail.com wrote:

> I don't know a thing about that specific card, or much of any of the
> video cards out there for macs of the era, but I do have a few various
> ones laying around that I will be *glad* to donate to the cause.
> wscons would be *amazing* to have finally, not to mention a real color
> X server!

If I'm successful with this card, we can look at these other cards
later :-)  But first I must get one to work.

> If there is any way I can help, please let me know.

Well, I'd certainly welcome a full-features 68040 chip (or two) --
that is, with a built-in FPU.  The ones I have are 68LC040 and they
are slow as molasses.  Plus some extra RAM for a Performa 475 (80 ns,
72 pin SIMM) could be helpful too.  Anyone? :-)

Kind regards,

--
Julio M. Merino Vidal <jmmv84@gmail.com>