Subject: Running in Basilisk
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.org>
From: Amitai Schlair <schmonz@mkgsrc.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/30/2007 14:21:17
Has anyone recently tried running NetBSD/mac68k inside Basilisk? It
seems like Nigel Pearson's OS X port[1] could be made to do it -- it
has a knob for FPU support, among other things -- but I'm having
trouble getting it to boot anything. (For comparison, the pkgsrc
Basilisk probably won't run NetBSD/mac68k, but I had no trouble
booting and installing System 7.0.1 from Apple's floppy images.)

[1] http://www.users.bigpond.com/pear_computers/BasiliskII.html

I figured if I could pull this off on my Mac Pro, we could have a
speedy pkgsrc bulk build. Help appreciated!