Subject: updating the FAQ
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: None <thelarsons3@cox.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/11/2007 11:18:37
If anyone remembers, I once (long ago now) suggested that I might be willing to overhaul the FAQ for this port.  I've finally started on that, thanks to the NetBSD wiki.  The best thing is that anyone can jump in and help out (hint hint).

<http://wiki.netbsd.se/index.php/User:ChristTrekker/mac68k>

You'll notice I'm using some features I've grown accustomed to on Wikipedia that aren't installed, but hopefully someone can add them.

Right now I'm just dredging useful info out of the list archives.  If anyone wants to pitch in, please keep the status line updated so we don't duplicate effort.  Reading all the back posts of the list can get tedious.

Tim
--
Tim & Alethea