Subject: more packages for 2.1
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: None <thelarsons3@cox.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/26/2006 13:43:36
I've recently uploaded another fairly large batch of binary packages for 2.1 to my site.  <http://christtrek.dyndns.org:8000/NetBSD/packages/>  There are a number of Gnome-related ones (I'm looking forward to trying gnome-terminal to see if it does transparency shading), some updates, and some of the old 1.6.2 packages I'd been depending on have now been updated and rebuilt for 2.1 also.

On a side note, I've been trying (unsuccessfully) to compile Blackbox 0.70 with Xft support.  This option is supposed to be enabled by default, and I have Xft installed.  Any ideas?

Tim
--
Tim & Alethea