Subject: Re: mac68k and bsdstats
To: William Duke <wduke@cogeco.ca>
From: Gheorghe Ardelean <ardelean@ww.uni-erlangen.de>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/26/2006 13:36:52
On Thu, 21 Sep 2006, William Duke wrote:

> Of the four 68k Macs listed, there is one each of the following:
>
> LC III
> LC 475
> Quadra 700
> Quadra 950
>
> That's none too impressive.   I'm going to get my LC III running this
> script very soon and add a one to the LC III column.   I think I might
> even install NetBSD on my PowerMac 9500, just to get one PPC stat in the
> list.

I've been looking again at this stats. It seems that there are more
mac68k but somehow the script is not sending also the CPU type (due to a
missing hw.model sysctl variable in other os?).

If one looks at Release Stats the picture is quite different, with mac68k
being the third arch by the number of submissions (344 as of today and
counting :) I suppose this entries are coming from an other BSD system.

Regards,

Gheorghe Ardelean.