Subject: Re: strange fstab after install
To: Andreas Wolf <aw@seqlab.de>
From: None <mngrif@gmail.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/09/2006 08:48:12
I had the same issue with my install, what I did was rather simple. I
booted back into the install image, mounted / and chroot'd to it. A
few vi's later and everything was back to normal.

Then again, I have a very simple partition layout. / and /usr over
NFS. Getting FBSD to speak NFS was harder than anything!