Subject: Re: 3.0.1 SE/30 & IIci init problem
To: Bryan Vyhmeister <netbsd@bsdjournal.net>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@netbsd.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/08/2006 21:28:09
On Fri, Sep 08, 2006 at 02:07:34PM -0700, Bryan Vyhmeister wrote:
> Thank you very much. That worked! I should have checked the mount
> syntax.

Great!

On Fri, Sep 08, 2006 at 02:20:39PM -0700, Bryan Vyhmeister wrote:
> I just tried running ftp again and it immediately causes a kernel
> panic. I get messages regarding an "address trap error."

That sounds like a busted driver or something similar.  What network
interface are you using?  Can you copy down the registers and the
instruction that it trapped on?  A backtrace with 't' would also be
useful to diagnose this.

-allen

--
Allen Briggs  |  http://www.ninthwonder.com/~briggs/  |  briggs@ninthwonder.com