Subject: Re: 3.0.1 SE/30 & IIci init problem
To: Bryan Vyhmeister <netbsd@bsdjournal.net>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/06/2006 22:05:46
On Sep 6,  9:30pm, Bryan Vyhmeister wrote:
>INSTALLSBC and INSTALL (I think I tried both) boot just fine with no
>init issues. However, sysinst cannot install sets from ftp or CD-ROM.
>The tar command fails on errors about no space left on device. I

Ah, that's because the filesystem to be installed to is not mounted.
ISTR that's the problem with the installer.  After the filesystems
have been created, you can escape to shell, manually mount the filesystems,
then return to the installer, and should be able to get a good install
from there.

~Steve