Subject: new 2.1 packages
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: None <thelarsons3@cox.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/03/2006 16:14:47
I just got done building a whole slew of new packages for 2.1, mostly Perl-related.  The total in my archive is up to 182 now, not counting the older 1.6.2 packages.

I see some hardware rearrangement in my future.  The drives in my Q840 are nearing there limits with all this stuff, and I have a much larger one sitting idle in an unused SE/30.  (Anyone know a cheap source of good large-ish SCSI drives?)  So I might be down for a bit while I do that, reformat, reinstall, etc.  But then I'll be back, cranking out more binaries!

Tim
--
Tim & Alethea