Subject: Re: mac68k - contributing packages
To: <>
From: Stephen Hurd <shurd@sasktel.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/19/2006 14:38:44
Hubert Feyrer wrote:
> On Wed, 19 Apr 2006, Stephen Hurd wrote:
>> I recently installed netbsd-mac68k 3.0.  There doesn't seem to be any
>> pre-built packages available for it, so I figured "Well, it's easy
>> enough to do a ``make package'' then install from the package.  Whom
>> would I speak to regarding submitting the packages to be available to
>> other new users?
>
> http://www4.netbsd.org/Documentation/pkgsrc/submit.html#submitting-your-package

Rather suspected something like that... basically I suppose I'm looking
for a pkgsrc developer I can convince to trust me.  ;-)

Well, I guess I'll just post a URL to port-mac68k periodically and make
'em available on my limited bandwidth (Downloading via a 128Kb
connection will still be MUCH faster than building from source yourself).