Subject: Re: www/firefox on NetBSD/m68k ?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.org>
From: Bjarne =?iso-8859-1?Q?B=E4ckstr=F6m?= <bjarne.backstrom@hjomail.se>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/10/2006 16:01:47
On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 06:05:08 -0600, Tim & Alethea Larson
<thelarsons3@cox.net> wrote:

[...]
>Can't build the standard (Gtk2) version because I can't get Gtk2 itself
>to build.  Can't build the Gtk1 version either - compilation dies at
>libxpcom_core.so.  I don't know enough about it to say if it's some
>oddity specific to mac68k or what.
[...]

   Have you reported this to the maintainer of the package(s)? I should
have done that, but I did a "make clean" without thinking after compiling
on my machine failed. It would take a week or so for my IIsi to build a new
logfile to send to the maintainer... ;-/

Regards,
/Bjarne.