Subject: Re: strange ethernet behavior in CC
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.org>
From: Thomas Carlson <tcarlson@myback40.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/25/2006 16:37:29
I also have a Color Classic running NetBSD using the same Apple
Ethernet PDS card as yours.  The difference is that I have replaced the
motherboard with one from an LC 550, which would technically make it a
Color Classic II.  This enables it to have 36 MB of RAM with its 33MHz
processor, a much more capable machine than the original CC.

1.6 runs fine on it and I am about to try 2.1 as soon as I can figure
out how to connect my other old machine, a Powerbook 180, to my
network.  Apparently, there is still no driver for its Asante Mini
ENSC.  What other options do I have for this 'book?

Tom