Subject: Re: pair of IIsi's
To: Peter Hufnagel <CaptnZilog@aol.com>
From: Marc Coevoet <marcsje@fulladsl.be>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/24/2006 06:30:29
I have a IIsi, never had problems, now it no longer boots: is it the
battery ??
I have a baat that gives 3,6 Volt, it still doesn't boot ...

I'll go for the trick with three AA rechargables..

(I have the coprocessor card in it.. + eth)

Op 24-jan-06 om 04:08 heeft Peter Hufnagel het volgende geschreven: