Subject: Re: binary packages at last
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org,>
From: Bjarne =?iso-8859-1?Q?B=E4ckstr=F6m?= <bjarne.backstrom@hjomail.se>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/15/2006 22:13:11
On Sat, 14 Jan 2006 16:12:37 -0600, Tim & Alethea Larson
<thelarsons3@cox.net> wrote:

>>    Did you build the packages on a 1.6.2 system?
>
>Hey Bjarne,
>
>I got the versions sorted out, just to let you know.

   It worked fine anyway. Yesterday I went crazy and decided to do a "smoke
test." So, I started compiling of Lopster (filesharing app) on a IIsi with
17 MB of RAM -- I nicked all of the dependencies from your package archive.
The compiling finished without any problems this afternoon (after about 20
hours) and, lo and behold, Lopster works on this machine! It takes the
expression "s-l-o-w" to new heights, though. ;-)

   Again, thanks for making the packages available!
--
Regards,
/Bjarne.