Subject: Re: isntall succeed ?, probs with /sbin/init/ SCSI jumper settings
To: William Duke <wduke@cogeco.ca>
From: Marc Coevoet <marcsje@fulladsl.be>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/07/2006 11:02:38
It is th st341200

http://www.sunshack.org/data/feh/1.1/wcd00004/wcd0044d.htm

I have problems with ...

What is the setting of the J2 jumpers:

Which in/out ??  The disk is inside the mac LC III.

here is the list:

J2*
PIN		SETTING 	DESCRIPTION
TP 		Out 		Drive does not supply TERMPWR to the SCSI bus
TP 		Out 		Drive does not supply TERMPWR to itself
TE 		Out 		Terminators enabled
PE 		In 			Parity enabled
WP 	Out 		Write protect disabled
ME 	In 			Motor start enabled upon Start Unit command
DS 		Out 		Motor start delay = 16 times drive ID
SS 		Out 		Reserved

Op 7-jan-06 om 03:30 heeft William Duke het volgende geschreven: