Subject: Re: NetBSD 3 on SE/30 init not found
To: Bjarne B?ckstr?m <bjarne.backstrom@hjomail.se>
From: Bruce O'Neel <edoneel@sdf.lonestar.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/03/2006 13:21:55
Hi,

Did you actually run the install option, or the upgrade option.

Install, at the moment, doesn't work.  If you install say 1.6.2, and
then upgrade that will work.  There is also a workaround in the
documentation
ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-3.0/mac68k/INSTALL.html titled
NetBSD/mac68k sysinst Bug Alert.

I've not used the traditional installation method for a long time
so I have no idea if that works or not.

cheers

bruce

--