Subject: Re: NetBSD 3 on SE/30 init not found
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.org>
From: Bjarne =?iso-8859-1?Q?B=E4ckstr=F6m?= <bjarne.backstrom@hjomail.se>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/03/2006 13:00:47
On Tue, 3 Jan 2006 11:13:22 +0000, "Bruce O'Neel"
<edoneel@sdf.lonestar.org> wrote:

>The newest releases run just fine with the 1.6.2 Color X server.  You need
>to replace ALL of the /usr/X11R6 directory with the contents of the 1.6.2
>x11 install tar files, but, if you do that, 1.6.2's X11 runs fine on
>2.1 and current.

   Good to know. Thanks! I'll try your softfloat build on my LC III.
However, I seem to have somehow missed the original posting of this thread:

On Sat, 24 Dec 2005 17:52:24 +0000, Nuno Teixeira <nunotex@mac.com> wrote:

> [...]

   I got exactly the same problem when I installed 3.0 generic sbc
(standard distribution) on one of my IIsi machines. At that time (a few
days after 3.0 was released) I couldn't find anything on this problem in
the mailing archives. Does anyone know what pills to take?

--
Regards,
/Bjarne.