Subject: SDL
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: None <thelarsons3@cox.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/13/2005 17:26:39
Has anyone been successful at building SDL?  I've tried source, I've tried pkgsrc, but it always fails when building prereqs.  MesaLib doesn't build, so glu can't build, so SDL fails.

I can figure out simple problems sometimes, like when a required library wasn't specified to be included, but stuff like "libtool: link: `libnurbs/nurbtess/polyDBG.lo' is not a valid libtool object" doesn't help me one iota.  I have no idea how to make it a valid object.  Are there any more knowledgable programmers out there with advice?

Thanks,
Tim

--
Tim & Alethea