Subject: Re: Netbsd/mac68k irc channel?
To: Chuck Findlay <xtarutaru@netscape.net>
From: William Duke <wduke@cogeco.ca>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/26/2005 11:28:52
> From: Chuck Findlay <xtarutaru@netscape.net>
> Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 10:46:17 -0400
> To: port-mac68k <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
> Subject: Netbsd/mac68k irc channel?
>
> Hey, i was just wondering if there was a netbsd/mac68k channel. I know
> theres a #netbsd somewhere, but what about #netbsd/mac68k? if not, i
> created one on irc.blitzed.org.
>
> -Chuck Findlay

Cool!  I had installed BitchX on a couple of my machines and thought, "Now,
what am I going to use this for?"  And the only IRC channel that I could
think of was #Applefritter on irc.freenode.net.

Well, needless to say, the #Applefritter IRC channel is NOT a place where I
want to be.  Considering I've been banished from the Applefritter forums, I
think it best that I stay clear away from that fascist regime.

Regards,

William

If you're curious, I was banished from Applefritter because I asked the
wrong question.  I asked Tom, "What were you thinking?"   Just kidding!

Seriously though, I was banished from Applefritter for asking the wrong
question.  One of the Applefritter admins pointed out in a public
discussion, that Applefritter has a policy of releasing a users personal
information, if the information is requested.  I simply asked Tom Owad if
Applefritter had ever divulged my personal information.  I further added
that Tom Owad could be placing himself in a position of liability for
releasing personal information without cause or consent.

What was Tom Owads reaction to my question?

He deactivated my account on Applefritter and told the other admins to have
no further communication with me.  I'm thinking, "Excuse me?"  Who the hell
does Tom Owad think he is?  Hitler?