Subject: Re: 2.1 softfloat and color X on an LCIII
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Tim & Alethea Larson <thelarsons3@cox.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/20/2005 17:46:48
William Duke wrote:

> That's the ball that I have my eye on, too.   I dunno if the 68k machines
> have the horsepower to render transparent aterm windows, but there's no harm
> in trying.   I want to get a build of dillo running on my LCIII too.

It's not rendered real-time with aterm; instead, a snapshot is
calculated once and used as the window background until the window is moved.

I've been having problems with the prereqs of Dillo - glib and gtk+.
The next version is going to use something called fltk instead.  It
would be nice to have one GUI browser running natively on the box.  I am
using Links right now, which is fine for most things.

Tim

--
Tim & Alethea
christtrek.org