Subject: Re: Quadra 610 available
To: wsxyz , <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: William Duke <wduke@cogeco.ca>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/02/2005 19:57:28
I would have taken it for the cost of shipping, but I just got a full-time
job and I'm not going to have much time to play with 68k machines for the
next year or so.

--
So begins the Binary War.  It's the ones with zero credibility versus the
zeroes with one strong case.  The ones versus the zeroes -- odds are on the