Subject: Re: SE/30 build of -current...
To: John Klos <john@ziaspace.com>
From: Kim Hawtin <khawtin@ratbaggames.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/31/2005 16:16:04
John Klos wrote:

>>         build.sh started: Sat Sep 17 10:40:39 CST 2005
>>         build.sh ended:   Sat Oct 29 21:50:39 CST 2005
>

> I wonder if that's some kind of record. Of course, people can go and
> intentionally find slower machines, but that's hardly the point. What
> version of the OS were you running?

is it possible to distcc this sort of thing?

i have half a dozen SE/30s with ethernet in my shed i'd like to get
going again...

> Impressive! Makes my VAX look blazingly fast in comparison!

which model(s)? i've got my uVAX3100 =) running but not the uVAXII =(

regards,

Kim

--
Kim Hawtin : IT Systems Administrator
Midway Studios - Australia Pty Ltd

This email is confidential for the addressee only and
is subject to copyright where applicable.

A: Why is putting a reply at the top of the message frowned upon?