Subject: Re: Is it just me or...
To: iMac <wduke@cogeco.ca>
From: Bruce O'Neel <edoneel@sdf.lonestar.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/30/2005 19:22:17
Excellent!

That said, the fpu emulation on your 030 *should* work.  That it doesn't
is a problem.

The reason why the softfloat would work then is that it just doesn't
have any F instructions.  Good for the LC040 folks, but should not be
necessary for an 030 which can do fpu emulation correctly.

cheers

bruce

--
edoneel@sdf.lonestar.org